Hi! I am looking for a developer to help my company create two plugins that will do the following:
- Analyze input gain in real time from record enable mode on a DAW.
- Automatically adjust that gain to the target level.
- Be able to analyze Peak, and RMS depending on the selected mode.
- Needs to have a “Solo Analyze” and a “Global Analyze” option so that the user can operate only one instance of the plugin or all of them in the current session at the same time.
- Needs to be either momentary or have a 5-10 second analyze window. It will be used in a Live context.
- Needs to have +50 or -50 db capability.
- Needs to have + or - 50db capability. Single Knob.
- Needs to have 8 preset buttons that once pressed snap that gain knob to the preset level.
- Needs to also have a global link that can link the presets across all instances of the plugin in the session.
- Needs to have MIDI link capability so the presets can be triggered from a device.
- This plugin will be used live to create mix snapshots like you would on a console.
Let me know if anyone can help so that we can get some numbers put together! Thank you.