How do I specify header and library search paths?

For a project I’m working on I’m using the IntroJucer to generate both my linux Makefile and the xcodeproject file. However, I haven’t been able to figure out how to specify the search paths for Libraries and Headers such that those options persist whenever I update my project with the IntroJucer. Up until now I have been manually editing my xcode project settings but its getting really annoying to have to do this each time I want to update the project using the IntroJucer.

I’ve looked all around but I can’t figure out how to specify either the Include or Library search path. Is there an easy way to do this so I don’t have to manually specify these values whenever I resave my jucer file?

First make sure you are using the latest version of the Introjucer, clone it from the Git repository, see here for details. Build and run it, you can find it in the extras directory.

Each ‘Export Target’ (e.g. XCode) has a couple of ‘Configurations’ (e.g. Release/Debug) and the ‘Header search paths’ and ‘Extra library search paths’ can be specified there, relative to the Introjucer project file.

I’m sure the old version had the header search paths option but the linker path stuff is relatively new.