How to add an exporter to a projucer project

I’m wanting to build projects from Valuetree talk and examples
The examples are Xcode in the Projucer exporters and I’d like to build them in VS2017.
Is there an easy way to do this in Projucer?
thanks.

In the Projucer exporters section just click on the ‘+’ and add Visual Studio 2017

Thanks.
I went ahead and did this, then checked “use global path” for each module in the Modules sidebar.
Upon a build I get:

Severity	Code	Description	Project	Line	Suppression State
Error	LNK2019	unresolved external symbol "public: __cdecl MainComponent::MainComponent(void)" (??0MainComponent@@QEAA@XZ) referenced in function "public: __cdecl codeexamplesApplication::MainWindow::MainWindow(class juce::String)" (??0MainWindow@codeexamplesApplication@@QEAA@VString@juce@@@Z)	0_CodeExamples_App	1	

Thanks for any hints.

O.k I added the source file MainComponent.cpp to the project and it builds.
It doesn’t do anything other than the “hello world” so I guess this first of the examples
0_CodeExamples is just a template.
Anyhow now I know how to build the examples I shall explore them all…

Yes, you should always have the files linked in your Projucer: whenever you copy an example to modify/play with it in a new project, you either create new files in the Projucer (with the Main/MainComponent/AudioProcessor+AudioProcessorEditor or whatever name they had) and copy the code content, or you just copy the files themselves in your project folder and then drag them into the Projucer files to link them to your project.