Simple VST MIDI player

Play MIDI in VSTHost

How to play MIDI in kushview element

Fully functional no trial no pro, always full version MIDI player Plugin

Free FUll version MIDI Player vst plugin

piz pizmidi

better alternative vst midi player

New Update!

• Panic button! everyone knows what is this. If you forgot / don’t know, this button sends all channels Note OFF. Use this if you have hung notes that kept playing forever during playback.
  • Loop adissu!!! yeah Loop! after it reaches end, it plays again automatically. Not the best he said. but it works! Also I have of course added ON / OFF for that so if you don’t want loop feel free to turn it off right away. If you used Bespoke & any other that does not reset AudioTransportSource playhead back to 0, turn this on! it’ll river out play catching.
  • You can now enable / disable whether or not you’d like to have additional 3 second empty space after the song reaches the end! If you don’t want perfectly cut immediately silence after MIDI finished, you can leave this ON. However, if you desire perfect loop, then turn this OFF yeah!

NEW finally released the rolling release nightly binary yey!

finally

here it is. the .vst3 file in its glory. I am too lazy to use GitHub release because this may not be stable and worth freezing (development freeze) over right now. So here’s immediately fresh from oven binarys so you can try it da right now without having to build yourself. & THEY’RE $0, GRATIS!!!

LADSPA v2 (LV2) coming soon. we need to submodule that special lv2’d JUCE first into the modules (& then change branch of that submodule into lv2).