Inputchannel 0 cause playback crash in jucedemo.exe

Hi,all
In the tag juce tags:version1_46, jucedemo.exe has the following prolem.

I use the jucedemo audio part, and I open “show audio setting”, and choose audio device line 6(I use it), and choose deselect Inputchannels(I do not choose any inputchannels). then I browse a wav file, and press play.
The jucedemo crashes.
However, I just download latest one from the subsersion, and it works when I do not select any inputchannles.(numInputChannels =0);
In older version jucedemo.exe, it has problem that if we need to playback, we need set the inputchannels not to zero. However, the playback do not involve any input channels.
So could anyone give me some help?

If, as you say, the latest version from SVN works, then what’s the problem?

Hi,jules
Thank you for your reply.
I am trying to find what’s the problem is. I have similar application in juce, and I got the same problem in my application. When we set the NumInputChannels to 0, I also got crash in my application. Do you make any big change in Audio demo of jucedemo since the version 1_46, and the problem has been gone? I show some GUI changes in the lastest version.
By the way, is there mailinglist for juce subversion, and it is convenient for me to track the changes by email.
Thank you!
Best
Leon

I’ve certainly changed a bunch of things since 1.46, so have quite possibly fixed a bug there. I don’t know about a mailing list - it just depends whether sourceforge has such a facility.

I’ve posted a message sometimes ago with probably the answer to your question :
http://www.rawmaterialsoftware.com/juceforum/viewtopic.php?t=3277&highlight=

Robert