Inside Introjucer GUI editor refuses to open

Hello,

I created a simple component with introjucer, I named myDialog.

I put a few subcomponents on the area.

I generated my project to visual studio 2013 and inside the myDialog.cpp,

between the 2 tags:

//[MiscUserCode] You can add your own definitions of your custom methods or any other code here...

//[/MiscUserCode]

I put 3 of my methods as for example

//[MiscUserCode] You can add your own definitions of your custom methods or any other code here...

void myclass::method1()

{

}

void myclass::method2()

{

}

void myclass::method3()

{

}

//[/MiscUserCode]

Until here, if then I back to Introjucer and I click on myDialog.cpp, the GUI editor could appear again.

But...if between 

//[/MiscUserCode]

I put some comments, with /* */ or //----- etc...

when I back to Introjucer when I click on myDialog.cpp I could see the code but GUI editor refuses to appear.

Then if I remove the comments, GUI editor could appear again...

Nope. Doesn't happen for me, and I can't see how it could possibly happen if you're really only changing the text inside that section.

The only way you could stop it working would be to mess-up the BEGIN_JUCER_METADATA stuff at the end of the file. If you screw that up, then sure, it'll fail to open. But if that section of the file is intact, everything else gets ignored, so it doesn't matter what you do to it.

Maybe post an actual cpp file that's failing to open?

Ok, thanks

I'll do some tests and I'll post the cpp.

But I'm sure I didn't mess up the BEGIN_JUCER_METADATA and I only wrote inside special sections.

What I could say, it's if I open the project of the "demo" provided with Juce, it's the same, I click on any

cpp and I can't open any GUI editor, I only could see the code.

could it be, because I compiled introjucer in 64bits?

What I could say, it's if I open the project of the "demo" provided with Juce, it's the same, I click on any

cpp and I can't open any GUI editor, I only could see the code.

The demo doesn't contain any GUI editor files, they're just plain old C++

I tried again, now the problem seems doesn't occur if I add some comments.

Anyway, Thanks.