[Issue] - XCode Audio Plugin Build fails

Hi Juce Team,

There is a collision in the Audio Plugincreation chain.
Some time ago, the linked plugin product were placed in an internal folder of the project, let’s say (project root)/Builds/MacOSX/build/Release. Then, post build script was in charge to check if there were an older plugin in the destionation folder (AU/VST/VST3/RTAS/AAX) delete them and then copy the new one to destination.

But now, XCode’s INSTALL_PATH has changed and the final products do not leave the file in the “internal folder” anymore. It leaves at the destination folder (AU/VST/VST3/RTAS/AAX) by CreateUniversalBinary toolchain. Moreover, this toolchain utility happens BEFORE the post build Script. In conclusion, the NEW plugin in deleted and the Script is looking for a plugin in the “internal folder” that never has existed because the script is the same and it expects the older way to do things.

So, IMHO, I suggest to change the post build Script (or delete it, even) or return back to the “internal folder” destination.

On the other hand, it is supposed that all the tools, OS and Juce framework that I am currently work are updated.

Finally, please check also my other topic: “juce audio plugin client RTAS 1.cpp” does not compile”

Gabriel Solsona

Dear Team,

Please, forgive me, I see that the problem was addressed by Timur one month Ago.

Sorry for bothering!

Gabriel Solsona