Juce 4.1 error: VST Folder

Hi,

I downloaded the Juce 4.1 but it can't find the VST folder.

What I'm doing wrong?

I attached a PDF file showing this error.

Thanks,
Nyck

You'd have to give it the path to wherever that folder is on your machine.

Yes Jules..I know that...

Please, look the PDF file attached...

I put the path of the VST folder inside Juce 4.1, but I got the error showed in this PDF file.
What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Nyck

I had the same error using the VST3 SDK path for VST2 in VS2015… I just used my VST2.4 SDK path for VST2 and it fixed the problem.

Rail

Thank you Rail Jon Rogut,

I would like to try it, but I'm not finding the VST 2.4 SDK to download....I saw just the 3.6.5 version.
Could you send me this link to download?

Another question:
I would like to know if is possible to use VST 3 SDK inside Juce 4.1. Is possible Jules?

Thanks again,
Nyck

Yes, you should use the VST3 version. It comes with the old VST2 stuff inside it.

I don't understand what you're having problems with... If you set the path correctly, it'll work just fine.

Hi Jules,

Sorry for this question again...but I have to write a VST Audio Plugin for my Master project in the University.

I saw in internet that Juce is the best way to do it.

Did you saw the PDF file attached in this question?

In this PDF file I show the path that I wrote in Juce 4.1 and a Terminal window that shows the VST3_SDK folder path inside my Mac.
I put here:
/Applications/VST3_SDK/

I understand that you don't know what is wrong...but could you check "on more time"?
Or could I put the same question in another places inside this Community?

​It is very important to me!

Thank you very much!
Nyck

Have you tried to put the vst files where your compiler actually expects to find them acc to the error message? I.e so audioeffectx.h is found in public.sdk/source/vst2.x/ 

Hi Oxxyyd,

I think tahat the path is correct.
I'm showing the path in this new PDF file attached here. Look this please and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,
Nyck