Juce Demo plugin

Hi I can’t compile the Juce Demo Plugin (today’s SVN version, Xcode 3.1.1). There is some pre-compilation stage trying to copy files from a hardcoded folder. The error is:

/Users/jules/stuff/PT_73_SDK/AlturaPorts/TDMPlugIns/common/Mac: No such file or directory

I also get a linker error, where it’s unable to find lPluginLibrary:

mkdir "/Users/aengus/Dev/SDKs/juce_20090407/extras/audio plugins/demo/build/mac/build/Debug/JuceDemoPlugin.component/Contents/MacOS"
cd "/Users/aengus/Dev/SDKs/juce_20090407/extras/audio plugins/demo/build/mac"
/Developer/usr/bin/g++-4.0 -arch i386 -bundle -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk "-L/Users/aengus/Dev/SDKs/juce_20090407/extras/audio plugins/demo/build/mac/build/Debug" "-F/Users/aengus/Dev/SDKs/juce_20090407/extras/audio plugins/demo/build/mac/build/Debug" -filelist "/Users/aengus/Dev/SDKs/juce_20090407/extras/audio plugins/demo/build/mac/build/JuceDemoPlugin.build/Debug/JuceDemoPlugin.build/Objects-normal/i386/JuceDemoPlugin.LinkFileList" -mmacosx-version-min=10.5 -bundle -lPluginLibrary -framework AudioToolbox -framework AudioUnit -framework Cocoa -framework OpenGL -framework IOKit -framework Carbon -framework CoreMIDI -framework CoreAudio -framework DiscRecording -framework QTKit -framework WebKit -framework CoreFoundation -o "/Users/aengus/Dev/SDKs/juce_20090407/extras/audio plugins/demo/build/mac/build/Debug/JuceDemoPlugin.component/Contents/MacOS/JuceDemoPlugin"

ld: library not found for -lPluginLibrary
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

How do I fix these?

Thanks,

RN.

Go to targets and check the contents of the target, if there is any “Copy file” phase double click on it and check the full path, if the path is “/Users/jules/stuff/PT_73_SDK/AlturaPorts/TDMPlugIns/common/Mac”, that is where the error is coming from.

I don’t know which plugin you are using or whether it requires anything from that location, but you can try by deleting the copy phase(after backing up the project just in case things go from bad to worse).

Best thing would be to wait for reply from Jules.

Thanks for that.

I’m not sure where to edit the copy build phase in Xcode, but it doesn’t seem to stop compilation. The second error was solved by removing PluginLibrary.xcodeproj from the project, since I don’t want to compile RTAS anyway.

Cheers,

RN.