JUCE dev needed to move Mac app to Windows

With the latest release of our synchronized video playback software Video Slave I have rewritten it from scratch to move it over to JUCE and C++ (coming from Obj-C and macOS only).

The Mac version was released in December 2018 and has since received a number of feature updates and bug fixes. Now that it’s pretty stable I think it is time to get the Windows version also ready. As I have a lot on my plate at the moment I’m looking for a JUCE dev with experience in both macOS and Windows development to complete the Windows implementation.

My software uses some OS features not currently implemented in JUCE and where I used platform-dependent code on macOS -> it doesn’t currently compile on Windows.

I already have Visual Studio projects in place and while they may need to be updated, the freelancer doesn’t need to start from scratch.

Send me a PM if you’re interested with some references of your recent work and your usual hourly rate. I’d be furthermore interested to find a partner for future projects as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

3 Likes

Hi,
If incase you are still looking out for someone, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew