JUCE Forum Group Photo @ ADC

We would like to take a group photo of JUCE forum users today at ADC. If you are attending ADC, then let’s assemble in the room SHIFT for a group photo today (15th November) at 1.50 pm.

4 Likes

Fingers crossed that you’re all addicted to the forum enough to check it and see this, rather than paying attention to the talks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Back row: joshua t0m fabian Lukasz ed95 McMartin jules daniel masshacker samuel ? chrisboy2000 adamski ?
Front row: Matthieu_Brucher IvanC jb1 basteln olilarkin noahdayan jrrossi martinrobinson ?

16 Likes

Nice!

For us who are watching you remotely, can we photoshop ourselves into the picture? :joy:

11 Likes

Where the women?

Rail

Awesome!

This! I try to keep tabs on broad sections of the multimedia dev industry via social media and have some anecdotal impressions that while the number of women in certain areas like security and game development seem to be growing (slowly), audio still seems to be fairly stagnant. Particularly in the realm of being a sole trader/plugin developer, which I think is the majority population of the forum.

I hope that after a few years of big real-life events like ADC more people of all genders will congregate here - AFAIK it’s the best place to hang out and talk audio development (not strictly JUCE). KVR is the only other place I know of, but it seems to be a lot less professional, active, and directive by comparison.

It’s been nice seeing you guys! Looking forward to the next ADC!

It’s been amazing fun the last 3 days - thanks again to everyone who came along, and it was great to put some faces to names! Looking forward to doing it again next year!

4 Likes

It’s essential that you photoshop yourself in. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ohh man… we had a blast!!!

Already anxious for next year!!!

:))))

1 Like

Ha. Guess I missed that…!

5 Likes

…somebody suggested to put names to faces, when we took the photo, so let me start with the ones I know, please add the ones I don’t remember at the moment or correct the ones I might have confused:

? t0m fabian Lukasz ed95 McMartin jules daniel masshacker samuel ? “Jeff McClintock” ? ?
Matthieu_Brucher IvanC jb1 basteln olilarkin noahdayan jrrossi martinrobinson eyalamir

Yeah I did think there was something about that picture …!

13 Likes

ha. thanks for the photoshop add… excellent work! :smiley:

1 Like

ahahahah fantastic! :joy:

I’m to the left of yfede

If you now ever come to a “real” JUCE forum group photo, I expect you to take blue balloon along, otherwise no-one will recognise you. :smiley:

5 Likes