just tried to pull the latest develop, but the projucer file was still from 20.01.2022.
then i downloaded the files manually from github and it correctly said that the file is from 30.06.2022, so i built the projucer, but then it said it was still JUCE 7.0.0, so I removed all JUCE files and pulled the repo again, but same outcome. I’m kinda stuck on 7.0.0 now.
it’s the same on my computer and on my laptop so i suppose it’s not a bug of my machines. could it be that you kinda… forgot to push the updated projucer or something? but then how come that happened with so many changes? that’s weird
we can see here that develop is in fact the branch with the latest changes and also that i’m currently suppsoed to be on develop. since i also tried to manually copy the files at some point we can also rule out that this application caused the problem
i tried your lines in gitbash and the console responded to all commands in a way that seems to be working correctly and as expected. but i still get a projucer.sln that builds juce 7.0.0 instead of whatever is the latest version
ok everyone, i just tested my plugin and that bug (from my other post) is gone, so apparently this is indeed the latest juce develop. it is just a bit misleading that it has the same version number than the initial release. i don’t have time to read that discussion now. probably some good reasons in there why it’s done like this, but it can be confusing, that’s for sure.