I know this has been asked before, but not for a while I don’t think. I have just tried JuceDemo on Fedora 28 (where Wayland is the default desktop session). There seem to be a few problems, even when trying with GDK_BACKEND=x11 which I found recommended somewhere.
- The menu bar icon appears floating somwhere near the top left of the screen. No where near the menubar.
- I am not sure what is happening with HiDPI scaling and JUCE apps.
- All mouse clicks go right through apps without GDK_BACKEND=x11
- The app doesn’t have any name or icon in the menubar (it says unknown).
- Opening a JUCE app a few times just crashed gnome-shell.
EDITED: Got some more consistent results from GDK_BACKEND=x11