libFLAC 1.3 + Xcode 3.2.6

Hi,

Xcode 3.2.6 does not seem to compile libFLAC 1.3. Problem appears to be the use of 'id' as variable name. Previous versions used 'id_':

/Users/stefan/Documents/Planeta/Builds/MacOSX/../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_audio_formats/codecs/flac/libFLAC/stream_decoder.c:1368:0 Expected unqualified-id before '=' token in /Users/stefan/Documents/Planeta/Builds/MacOSX/../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_audio_formats/codecs/flac/libFLAC/stream_decoder.c

/Users/stefan/Documents/Planeta/Builds/MacOSX/../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_audio_formats/codecs/flac/libFLAC/stream_decoder.c:1372:0 Expected unqualified-id before '++' token in /Users/stefan/Documents/Planeta/Builds/MacOSX/../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_audio_formats/codecs/flac/libFLAC/stream_decoder.c

/Users/stefan/Documents/Planeta/Builds/MacOSX/../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_audio_formats/codecs/flac/libFLAC/stream_decoder.c:1380:0 Expected unqualified-id before '=' token in /Users/stefan/Documents/Planeta/Builds/MacOSX/../../JuceLibraryCode/modules/juce_audio_formats/codecs/flac/libFLAC/stream_decoder.c

Thanks - I'm two versions of Xcode ahead now, so can't test this myself, but I've corrected the name at that location. Let me know if the same thing happens anywhere else!

Things compile fine now. Thanks for the quick fix!