JuceDemo fails to compile

​Hi,

​The JuceDemo fails to compile (LLVM compiler 1.7 / OS X 10.6.8) probably after FLAC update.

​​/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/examples/Demo/Builds/MacOSX/../../../../modules/juce_audio_formats/codecs/flac/libFLAC/stream_decoder.c:1364: error: expected unqualified-id before '=' token
/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/examples/Demo/Builds/MacOSX/../../../../modules/juce_audio_formats/codecs/flac/libFLAC/stream_decoder.c:1372: error: expected unqualified-id before '++' token
/Users/nicolas/Work/JUCE/examples/Demo/Builds/MacOSX/../../../../modules/juce_audio_formats/codecs/flac/libFLAC/stream_decoder.c:1380: error: expected unqualified-id before '=' token

​AFAIK It can be solved by renaming the unsigned variable name "id".

​https://github.com/julianstorer/JUCE/blob/master/modules/juce_audio_formats/codecs/flac/libFLAC/stream_decoder.c#L1347

Ah, thanks. When I was merging the changes, I wondered why I had renamed "id" as "id_" in my old code when it didn't create any problems compiling in Xcode. I guess it was just a problem in older compilers like the one you're using. Have renamed it now.

Thanks, works fine now.