Looking for C++ / DSP / JUCE freelance developer

Hello, I’m looking for a developer with experience in JUCE framework to maintain and update several synthesizers.

Skills in C++ / DSP / SSE and Windows / Mac / Linux systems are required. Please send a private message or reply here thanks.

Hi,
I am an experienced developer and would be able to help you out on this…
Feel free to email me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi George,
Hope you are doing well.

Can certainly assist you with your requirements.

Please Share the details of your requirements with me at aaron.cis10 at gmail dot com

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards
Aaron L

I’m still reviewing the candidates. Thanks.

Bump. More resumes are welcome, thanks.

Still looking for freelance developers. Thanks.

Hey George,
I am part of the new accounts team here at BetaBulls and my main responsibility is to build relationships between BetaBulls and small/mid-market technology companies.
We provide peace of mind to companies with our complete technology team so you don’t need to depend on part time developers or freelancers. With end-end ownership of the product we ensure its up and running at all times with a growth driven roadmap. Our on-call support is 24x7 so you can better grow your business.
We are a strong team of 130+ JUCE, C++, Embedded, Java, NodeJS, Mobile and .Net developers to support wide range of technology solutions including IoT device assembly.
For additional info we have contact forms on our website or you can message me back on the forum and we can set up a time to talk.

Best,
Erik
BetaBulls.com

Hello Erik, do you have any JUCE project to showcase? Thanks.

Hi George,

Experienced DSP and JUCE developer here. Please send me a message here and I will send you my CV and JUCE project examples.

Best,
S

Thanks for your interest. Message sent.

Little bump. Still looking for people. Valid EU VAT ID if located in Europe. Thank you!

Hi George,

We do freelance work for other companies at signum audio.

www.signumaudio.com

Email me on danjeli.schembri@signumaudio.com

Cheers,
Danjeli

Check PM thanks.