Swar Systems - looking for part-time JUCE + DSP developer

Hi,

We are looking for a JUCE developer with experience in DSP to help us finalize a new version of our Indian music synth. The first step will be implementation of effects (low-pass, convolution, EQ), but we could use a qualified person on the long term.

Please PM me if interested along with your experience and rates.

Best wishes,

Mariano

Hey Mariano,
I am part of the new accounts team here at BetaBulls and my main responsibility is to build relationships between BetaBulls and small/mid-market technology companies.
We provide peace of mind to companies with our complete technology team so you don’t need to depend on part time developers or freelancers. With end-end ownership of the product we ensure its up and running at all times with a growth driven roadmap. Our on-call support is 24x7 so you can better grow your business.
We are a strong team of 130+ JUCE, C++, Embedded, Java, NodeJS, Mobile and .Net developers to support wide range of technology solutions including IoT device assembly.
For additional info we have contact forms on our website or you can message me back on the forum and we can set up a time to talk.

Best,
Erik
BetaBulls.com

Not what we are looking for. Thanks anyway.