Microsoft Visual 2010 expr, Juce 3.1 and 3.1.1, VST3 wrapper or VST3 build - cannot disable?

I tried to build VST3 plugin on top of VST2 and I ended up with a nasty problem. 

Firstl of all I got a 'Link' error just under the 'VST3 wrapper' line in outpu window of Visual Express 2010. I have set the VST3 SDK path to folder that came out of unmodified vstsdk352_25_09_2012_build_16.rar archive. Pressed save and open in V express 2010. Still got the same 'Link' error.

Next I decided to go back to the old set up, fresh new Juce project with difault settings => VST3 build unmarked. This new blank audio plugin juce project still seems to try building VST3, wrapper 'Link' error again.

I tried deleting JUCE-WINDOWS and unpacking a fresh copy of the folder, but Juce.exe properties are still remembered by Windows OS, e.g it still opens by default on the most recent project file (I suspected it might still have some old settings affecting it). I tried clearing those properties like 'run as admin' which I failed to do. I created a new Windows account with blank properties for Juce.exe (like 'run as admin'). Now I get this output:

1>------ Build started: Project: NewProject, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>  PluginProcessor.cpp
1>  PluginEditor.cpp
1>  juce_AAX_Wrapper.cpp
1>  juce_audio_basics.cpp
1>  juce_audio_devices.cpp
1>  juce_audio_formats.cpp
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(35): warning C4100: 'index' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(40): warning C4100: 'newValue' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(40): warning C4100: 'index' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(44): warning C4100: 'index' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(49): warning C4100: 'index' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(64): warning C4100: 'index' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(69): warning C4100: 'index' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(113): warning C4100: 'index' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(117): warning C4100: 'index' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(122): warning C4100: 'newName' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(122): warning C4100: 'index' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(127): warning C4100: 'samplesPerBlock' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(127): warning C4100: 'sampleRate' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(139): warning C4100: 'midiMessages' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(154): warning C4189: 'channelData' : local variable is initialized but not referenced
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(172): warning C4100: 'destData' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(179): warning C4100: 'sizeInBytes' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>c:\users\admin of john\documents\newproject\source\pluginprocessor.cpp(179): warning C4100: 'data' : unreferenced formal parameter
1>  juce_audio_processors.cpp
1>  juce_core.cpp
1>  juce_cryptography.cpp
1>  juce_data_structures.cpp
1>  juce_events.cpp
1>  juce_graphics.cpp
1>  juce_gui_basics.cpp
1>  juce_gui_extra.cpp
1>  juce_opengl.cpp
1>  juce_PluginUtilities.cpp
1>  juce_video.cpp
1>  juce_VST_Wrapper.cpp
1>  juce_VST3_Wrapper.cpp
1>  juce_RTAS_DigiCode1.cpp
1>  juce_RTAS_DigiCode2.cpp
1>  juce_RTAS_DigiCode3.cpp
1>  juce_RTAS_WinUtilities.cpp
1>  juce_RTAS_Wrapper.cpp
1>     Creating library .\Debug\NewProject.lib and object .\Debug\NewProject.exp
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I tried unmarking 'RTS Build' too just in case (kind of desperate act), to make sure VST2 only is set. Obviously I want to be able to build VST3, but this kind of got out of control... I should be able to start completely default too.

Is Visual trying to build RTAS and VST3 judging by this fail build output window? I had no problems before at all untill I tried to compile VST3...