New linker errors since upgrading juce

Hi all,
My project was building fine in xcode 4 when I was using juce 1_52. I have started using git and have pulled the most recent version and have run into linker errors. I’m a total n00b and linker errors fill me with fear. Any help or pointers in the right direction would be massively appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Undefined symbols for architecture i386: "juce::JUCEApplication::actionListenerCallback(juce::String const&)", referenced from: vtable for JuceDemoPluginin atom.o "non-virtual thunk to juce::JUCEApplication::actionListenerCallback(juce::String const&)", referenced from: vtable for JuceDemoPluginin atom.o ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386 collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

“non-virtual-thunk” problems generally mean you’ve got some kind of mismatch between the state of different compilation modules. First thing to try is a proper clean rebuild. Then check that you always use exactly the same config definitions in all the places that you include juce.

Thanks for the response . .

erm . . . where has "“wrapper” gone from extras/audio plugins/ ??

[quote=“billythekid”]Thanks for the response . .

erm . . . where has "“wrapper” gone from extras/audio plugins/ ??[/quote]

Sorry, I should read the commit messages before I post questions

“Relocated the audio plugin wrapper files from the ‘extras’ folder into src/audio/plugin_client/”

Ok. Builds just fine again now :oops: