Not able to build JavascriptEngine

I edited the title to make it more useful

I am not very familiar with Linux, but after installing all the dependencies on Ubuntu 13.04 i tried to build the IntroJucer and Juce Demo using the makefile. With both I get a very great amount of errors when compiling juce_core.cpp, all the errors seems to come from the new JavaScript engine.

When removing the include of javascript/juce_Javascript.cpp the file compiles fine.

Let me also just take this post to ask a second (probably noob) question. How do I run the executable file created with this makefile. I just created it by typing

make

in the command line, but when trying

cd build
./JuceDemo

I get Permission Denied,

And when double clicking the icon in Files, I get: "could not display JuceDemo, there is no application installed for "executable" files etc". Do I need to run the program to something like Wine or am I missing something

Ah I figured out the problem with the second question, but let me type out the solution for if someones else runs into it. I booted Ubuntu from a USBStick on a Windows machine, and the source was on a Windows Drive. After copying the executable to the Ubuntu desktop I could run

chmod +x file

And was able to run the program.

With both I get a very great amount of errors when compiling juce_core.cpp, all the errors seems to come from the new JavaScript engine.

I fixed this yesterday - please always try the latest version before posting!

I am sorry, I didn't know updates were that fast, I ran in to this after updating yesterday afternoon, and this morning decided to post. Thanks!