[OFF-TOPIC] Codelite

Following on form a discussion on another thread I decided to look at CodeLite. First impressions are good but I’m having an issue using the debugger with a Juce project? I’ve created a workspace, and new project in the Linux build folder of ‘Example Project’ in the Juce extras directory. I’ve told CodeLite that I’m using a custom makefile and it builds without any problems, but none of my breakpoints are being hit. The makefile is creating a Debug build but I just can’t for the life of me figure out why none of the breakpoints are being hit. here is the output from the gdb console:

Using gdbinit file: /home/rory/.gdbinit
Current working dir: /home/rory/Sourcecode/julianstorer-JUCE-699b530/extras/example projects/Builds/Linux/JuceExample
Launching gdb from : …/build
Starting debugger : gdb --tty=/dev/pts/4 --interpreter=mi "/home/rory/Sourcecode/julianstorer-JUCE-699b530/extras/example projects/Builds/Linux/build/HelloWorld"
Debug session started successfully!
GNU gdb (Ubuntu/Linaro 7.4-2012.04-0ubuntu2) 7.4-2012.04
Copyright © 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html\nThis is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.\nThere is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. Type “show copying”\nand “show warranty” for details.
This GDB was configured as “x86_64-linux-gnu”.\nFor bug reporting instructions, please see:
http://bugs.launchpad.net/gdb-linaro/
Reading symbols from /home/rory/Sourcecode/julianstorer-JUCE-699b530/extras/example projects/Builds/Linux/build/HelloWorld…
done.
Successfully set breakpoint 1 at: /home/rory/Sourcecode/julianstorer-JUCE-699b530/extras/example projects/Source/Main.cpp:30

Debuggee process ID: 2936
Continuing…
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library “/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1”.
[New Thread 0x7ffff59bd700 (LWP 2939)]

It says the breakpoint has been successfully set, but it never gets hit? I know it’s off topic, but has anyone have any ideas or any suggestions?

Settings->Debugger->Apply Breakpoints after main function is hit

I can now step through the debugger without any problems. It even uses the same shortcut keys as MSVC. Nice.