Our first plugin "Nylon"

Hey guys and girls,

I’m an active reader of this forum for the last two years and I saw a few of you sharing new plugins with the others. So I wanted to take the opportunity and share the first infos of a plugin I have been developing with two of my friends. The oscillator was developed by @basicshapes as his thesis at the end of his diploma. I’m very excited - and to be honest very nervous - about the soon to come release.
It’s our first commercial software and we almost certainly still have a lot to learn. If you would like to join our public beta, please register on our website. Feedback, especially from users of this forum, is always welcome, important and needed since a lot of you have experienced the hurdles of the business. In the next weeks demo videos and promo actions are about to come. So keep an eye out for Wave Casual and our first synthesizer called Nylon.

:tipping_hand_man:https://wavecasual.com

Nice UI!

So all the curves are rendered in JUCE graphics or OpenGL? Just curious.

What I’m most impressed by is the gorgeous UI - I take it your other friend is a designer…?

Congratulations! This is a real nice looking GUI!

Looks great!

hey guys, thanks for the positive feedback, it’s very motivating, just what we need in these scary times just before the first release. :slight_smile:
we don’t have a formally educated designer. thomas (@Achder) and me both studied “computer science and media” which has a small portion of design to it, but most of it is self-tought i’d say.
the ui is completely done in juce components @TeotiGraphix . we looked into using opengl, specifically to use glsl shaders for some visualisations, but decided it wasn’t worth the extra effort at this point.

Really nice ! Congratulations !

Indeed a very tastefully done interface!