PACE licensing system

Hello everybody,
since it is my first post on this forum, I would like to thank you in advance for the support you will surely give me.
If I’m not mistaken, JUCE was bought by PACE, so I was wondering: are there any classes that allow you to easily interface with PACE’s licesing system? Otherwise, what is the best licensing solution that you suggest without installing your own webserver?

The public Juce code itself hasn’t incorporated any PACE technologies at the moment. I can see that could happen in the future. (But maybe not, who knows.)

The public Juce code itself hasn’t incorporated any PACE technologies at the moment.

That’s what I think is better, too, once this happens it might be a little step that using PACE will be mandatory when you want to use JUCE

1 Like

I think both of these situations are incredibly unlikely for a couple of reasons:

• It makes much more sense that PACE keeps JUCE entirely separate from the protection business, since it will act as a funnel.
  • They wouldn’t want to show any of the internal workings of the protection code without a very strict NDA.