Personal crisis!

Oh come on. £13.5 per hour. There you go, problem solved.

As for quantifying, always discuss beforehand how many hours you think one particular part of your assignment might take. Say, 15. Then try to finish it withint that time, give or take. Research time should be paid unless it’s something you are obviously supposed to know.

Good luck!

Where did you get to with your offers? I still need help pretty bad, and although I’m in California, I’m used to remote interactions (assuming you’re not a flake).

Bruce

Well I have a promising lead, but it’s not going to be a possibility until august really, so for now I’m back in desperation mode!

What might a flake be?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/flake

Choose your definition! :slight_smile:

HTH,

Pete

first thing I thought of was Cadbury’s Flake…

my definition of a flake is “one who is constantly falling apart in a public and presentational manner, to the irritance of onlookers”

axel rose is one. yon AdmralQuality on kvr is one. i know many personally. charactarised by “hissy fits” and “woe is me” stuff.

I imagine the relevant meaning would be most similar to this definition from those provided by le dictionary

My guess meaning someone who would collapse under the pressure of a project, perhaps disappearing to set up a new life under a secret identity so they can never be found or held responsible :slight_smile:

Well, I don’t think I fall into that category, although I’ve given up on several projects of my own purely because I’ve been forced to find the most profitable avenue of personal development (I can’t spend forever programming in my free time when I have other skills that may be careerworthy). As things went, I decided to focus on my illustration and writing, developing one of the books I have planned. It’s going well, and I’m confident it will be successful, but I still need to pay the bills as I’m going! :slight_smile:

If you still need me, I’m available. I’ve got 46p to my name at the moment, so I’m in desperate need of pimping myself out!

Sent you a PM. Please get in touch.

Bruce