ProJucer Bug? CSCommon.h on OS X 10.11

I tried loading my project up into ProJucer and I get the following error when I try to run/compile

enumerator value evaluates to -2147483648, which cannot be narrowed to type 'uint32_t' (aka 'unsigned int')

The source of this error is in CSCommon.h, provided by Apple in their Security.framework on os x 10.11

the line that gets flagged is in the middle of a block comment ( /* */ ) so i'm only guessing here that the actual code causing the error is: 

//line 170
typedef u_int32_t SecGuestRef;
CF_ENUM(SecGuestRef) {
    kSecNoGuest = 0,        /* not a valid SecGuestRef */
};

This is the only error that appears in ProJucer for me.  my project runs just fine in XCode so I have no idea what is causing this.  

Does anyone else experience this?   Also, why does ProJucer think any subclassing of "Component" is ambiguous?  it's demanding that i instead write "juce::Component" everywhere I subclass Component.  

Have a look at the file juce_mac_ClangBugWorkaround.h in juce_core/native

There's a bug in Apple's headers that breaks with the latest version of Clang - that file contains our hack to workaround it. If you're including Apple headers directly in your own code you might want to use it.

thanks, got it working.   in the other thread i started about AudioDeviceManager, i followed your advice to initialize the device via: initialiseWithDefaultSettings(0,2); and it eliminated my need for using apple headers.  problem solved!