Projucer live build issues

A couple of issues arising starting to use Projucer’s live build facility:

1. I had to close and re-open Projucer after registering in order for it to activate.
  2. In one of my components I had some old Intojucer settings (Class/Subcomponents/graphics/etc) which I’d been ignoring, and since made changes to the component class. The live build engine seems to save these automatically and overwrite those parts of the component. I’m now going to remove all that stuff as it seems not well supported and I feel comfortable hand-coding my GUI these days. Would be nice to get a warning from Projucer before it overwrites code though.
  3. I use a lot of lamdas and std::functions in my code - I am getting errors from <functional>:
  4. I know this has been asked before: but please can we have the ability to include/ignore files for a given platform. I had to pepper my iOS-only files with #if JUCE_IOS and now I’m struggling to fix a linker error in Xcode…

I use a lot of lamdas and std::functions in my code - I am getting errors from <functional>:

I’m afraid the current iteration of the live build engine can’t compile std::function. It’s not an easy thing to do!

I had to close and re-open Projucer after registering in order for it to activate.

What platform was this on? Just tried removing the live-build .dll and re-registering on both macOS Sierra and Windows 10 and neither required restarting the Projucer for it to work.

OS X El Capitan 10.11.6