One of my customers recently complained that there is a feature in ProTools that is not working with the RTAS version of my plugin.
- select a preset in the RTAS plugin
- now move one of the parameters to effectively change the settings last loaded from the preset
- the "compare" button in the host header on top of the plugin window turns blue
- you can now disable the compare button again to switch back to the last selected preset
- enabling it again gives you back your modified settings, etc...
I only found this very old post in the forums related to this:
Has this been fixed and if so: what do I need to do/overrride to make it work with Juce?