RTAS wrapper, forward mouse events to host

Hi all,

I’m currently trying to implement the Pro Tools automation popup menu in RTAS (Ctrl-Alt-Cmd-Click on parameter, CProcess::ChooseControl() needs to be added to the wrapper; the wrapper also needs to find out the parameter’s GUI position, but this is another matter).
Unfortunately the editor component seems to eat up the mouse events. If I resize the native window to a bigger size than the editor component (e.g. “r.right = editorComp->getWidth() + 20;” in JuceCustomUIView::updateSize()), ChooseControl() is called by mouse clicks inside the extra area.

Any hints how I can either get the editor component not to eat up the mouse events (“Plugin wants keyboard focus” doesn’t affect it and wouldn’t be a solution anyways) or forward these events to the underlying NSWindow or NSView?
I already tried to add a MouseListener for the AudioProcessorEditor inside the wrapper (which gets called) and call forwardCurrentKeyEventToHostWindow() (looks like it’s forwarding events generally and not just keyboard events) without success.

Thanks,
Chris

While searching the forum I found this similar thread, but unfortunately it is also without result.

Chris

Did you ever solve this? I'm stuck on the same problem