Save jucer file without exporting projects?

This is either a feature request or a support request. I’d like to be able to save the jucer project without exporting all the platform projects, is this possible?

Seems like a sensible request…

Thanks. Sometimes I want to change / work on settings which can break projects if exported. It would be useful to be able to save those and press the export button only when I’m ready to deal with potentially broken projects.

Still no way of doing this? I barely use the Projucer, but I still update the jucer file when I change the file structure, and then it overwrites the solution and I have to set platforms, configurations, toolset and SDK, compiler and linker settings… all over again =/

Well, if you’re changing the file structure, you will need to resave the projects anyway, so they would be overwritten…
The move to CMake is now a viable alternative for managing projects in a more fine-grained way.

Not really, because I’m making all changes in VS already -I just open the Projucer to keep the jucer file up-to-date, not the other way around. So I have to backup the projects, or (more often) forget to do it and set everything again. It’s not that big of a hassle, but it’s such a tiny feature anyway