Seeking partners for new product development

Hi there

I am located in Sacramento, California. If you are reasonably nearby and interested in partnering for a JUCE project, I would be delighted to communicate further. I can be reached directly at http://heavensonearth.com/contact.html

I have been developing complex instruments in Reaktor for nine years now. One project, the Husserl patasequencer, just received a favorable review in the June issue of Sound on Sound. Our plan is to transfer some Reaktor designs to platform-independent code, so it would not require Reaktor ownership as a prerequisite.

I should also mention here, although it’s not mentioned on the Website, that a portion of all proceeds are now going to help war refugees. Due to the recent conflict between the Taliban and the Pakistani government in Squat Valley, a new influx of war refugees into the neighboring region of Dharamsala, where the Dalai Lama now lives, can be expected. I am not a war protestor, and don’t attempt to state who is right and who is wrong, but rather just practice personal austerity and attempt to contribute what I can to help impoverished families caught in the midst of hostile conflicts. If you can accept that ambition in a business partnership, then I’d be delighted to hear from you.
[/url]