Apogee is a leading developer and manufacturer of products for audio recording in the music, film, digital streaming, and voice-over industries. Based in Santa Monica, CA and founded in 1985, Apogee is recognized globally as an innovator and industry leader in professional and consumer audio.
As a Software Engineer, you will be a core member of our Development Team working with the software and analog hardware teams.
We are open to various forms of working together to find out where the mutual opportunities may lie.
What you’ll do:
- Help forge and map out our roadmap and codebase evolutions.
- Work on cross-platform background and UI processes involved in controlling Apogee hardware as well as plugins and interactions between them such as our Dual-Path technology
- Work on Apogee iOS apps
- Work on Apogee’s plugin products
- Work on exciting new technologies
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience using modern C++ using JUCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field or equivalent through experience
- Be passionate about code quality
- Embrace best practices & tools for development and development workflow
- Stay on top of latest JUCE and C++ developments
- Passionate about audio
- A desire for continuous learning
Nice to haves:
- DSP basics knowledge
- Embedded development experience or interest
- Experience with PACE
- Experience with or an interest with macOS/Windows driver level development.
- High energy, creative environment
- Competitive salary package
- Full benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Opportunity for growth
Many Apogee staff members are musicians and have an extensive background in the professional audio and recording industry, including sound engineering, and producing.
If you are passionate about your profession (or have a passion and would like a profession) we are interested in you.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org