[SOLVED] Post-build script for AAX on Windows fails

Just switched to JUCE 5.0.1. I can’t compile the plugin in vs 2015. The AAX post script batch fails.

I’m using a relative path to the aax library and it compiles without any issues, just the copy batch fails. My AAX path is: …/AAX my target folder path is Builds/VisualStudio2015

Error message:

3> tal-sampler_AAX.vcxproj -> C:\Daten\Code\tal\tal-helium\Builds\VisualStudio2015\\Win32\Release\AAX\TAL-Sampler.aaxdll 3> 1 Datei(en) kopiert. 3> Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden. 3>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(133,5): error MSB3073: The command "copy /Y "C:\Daten\Code\tal\tal-helium\Builds\VisualStudio2015\\Win32\Release\AAX\\TAL-Sampler.aaxdll" "C:\Daten\Code\tal\tal-helium\Builds\VisualStudio2015\\Win32\Release\AAX\\TAL-Sampler.aaxplugin\Contents\Win32\TAL-Sampler.aaxplugin" 3>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(133,5): error MSB3073: call "..\\..\\..\\AAX\\Utilities\\CreatePackage.bat" "C:\Daten\Code\tal\tal-helium\Builds\VisualStudio2015\\Win32\Release\AAX\\TAL-Sampler.aaxplugin\Contents\Win32" "..\\..\\..\\AAX\\Utilities\\PlugIn.ico" 3>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(133,5): error MSB3073: :VCEnd" exited with code 1.

Double backslashes in the paths are the problem. It seems this html editor filters them out :frowning: Hope you can reproduce it anyway.

Here a picture of the wrong paths: https://tal-software.com/downloads/aax_postbuild_error.png

Edit: I will investigate more. I found out that i miss the AAX batch…