STL Tones works with world renowned Producer’s and Guitarist’s to release their signature tones through digital format. Our current roster includes - Lee Malia from Bring Me The Horizon, Howard Benson, John Feldmann, David Bendeth, Will Putney, and Kris Crummett to name a few. www.stltones.com for full roster.
STL Tones is looking for an experienced DSP Software Engineer for a full time or contract position. The ideal candidate has a strong background in audio software plugin development.
We are looking for someone with proven industry experience developing commercially available software plugins or hardware DSP-based audio effects products. This candidate will be expected to develop custom audio processing algorithms and work with audio engineers to refine those algorithms based on subjective feedback. Applicants will need to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement prior to any job specifics being discussed. The position is full-time or you can work remotely on a contract basis.
Skills / Qualifications:
• 2+ yrs experience
• JUCE, DSP assembly and C/C++
• Industry experience developing audio plugin algorithms
• Skilled in optimizing audio algorithms and general software optimization for limited resources
• Passion for music technology, audio and recording
• Works independently, with excellent verbal and communication skills.
Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org