STL Tones is looking for a C++ SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Passionate about music and programming, you will assist in developing audio plug-ins, applications and tools for Windows, MacOS and Linux alongside our current lead development team.
You will help design and implement features diving into different aspects like component interactions, framework extensions, GUI development, OS interfacing, copy protection and internal tool development. The job role can be remote, and is a paid position.
- Bachelor, masters or equivalent degree in computer science or comparable discipline
- Solid Object Oriented and Functional programming background
- 5+ years of experience in cross platform C++ development
- 2+ years of experience with the JUCE framework
- Bonus skill: scripting experience for tasks automation (Shell, Windows Batch, etc.)
- Bonus skill: Experience in audio plug-in development (VST, VST3, AudioUnit)
- Bonus skill: Experience in mobile app development, iOS and/or Android
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.