inMusic is hiring a team of C++ Software Developers to work out of our Cambridge, UK office. This role works with our global team of engineers, testers, and sound designers to build some of the world’s most critically acclaimed virtual instruments, music creation software, and performance tools. This role implements C++ based software applications for Mac OS, iOS, and Windows as part of a dynamic, agile team.
This role works closely with Product Managers and Product Designers on product requirements and schedules. Additionally, the role assists the Quality Assurance team on new processes and tools to make the product delivery cycle even more efficient, productive, and fun.
- Great C++ chops (with at least 1-5 years of C++ development experience)
- Expertise in STL and Boost
- Familiar with object-oriented architecture and its design
- Cross-platform Windows/Mac development experience
- Committed, self-motivated and quality-conscious
- Talent, motivation, and a desire to make awesome products!
- Fluent spoken and good written English
Nice to have
- Agile/Scrum/XP experience
- Experience with test-driven development/unit-tests
- Experience with multi-threaded development
- Background in music, with live, Studio, or DJ experience
- Understanding of VST/AU/RTAS/AAX
- Industry experience in audio app development
- Proven Juce library experience
- Ability to craft great GUIs and consider user workflows
- A degree-level qualification in Computer Sciences
- Availability to travel internationally