I have launched a project in recent months, because I felt some things missing in Reaktor and I also wanted to learn something about modular software synthesis. This turned out very well. Not to mention that JUCE helped a lot!
I do not know yet, whether I put the whole under the GPL, or distribute commercially. I will make a decision in the coming weeks, depending on the public interest.
The whole thing is written in C ++ with the JUCE framework.
Currently the base is almost finished and pretty stable. I have built both a standalone version and an AU plugin. The Windows version will follow soon, here I have to put in a lot of work …
I currently have a good dozen modules that can be used to build simple synths and effects, and I can also load in external plugins (Reaktor for example, lol) as a module.
The actual work, namely the implementation of the remaining modules is now before me.
Long story short, here are some screenshots from the current state. Sound examples will follow.
Comments are welcome at any time.
Updates will follow frequently.