Toolbar factory problem with latest dev tip

I just updated with the latest dev branch and my applications toolbar icons are no longer showing. So in time honoured fashion I checked the demo and also found issues there. Note, that I can only check this on Linux for the time being.

If you launch the Demo and navigate to the toolbar demo everything works fine. Then open the System info pages, and scroll down. Go back to the toolbar demo and many of the icons are now gone. For clarity sake, here’s a gif :wink:

We tried this on OSX and Linux and can’t reproduce it…

Thanks for testing this out yourself. I can’t think why it would be unique to my machine. I’ve asked others to check and they seem to have the same problem although I can’t reproduce it on Windows. If others have the same problem I’m sure we’ll hear more about it on the forum.

It’s very odd. It’s almost like there’s some kind of uninitialised variable in the SVG stuff, but I can’t find one.

I’ll leave it with you guys. In the meantime I’ve swapped all my SVGs for PNGs and everything works fine now again. If you need me to test any changes you make on your end let me know. I’m happy to help if I can.

[edit] for what it’s worth, I’m using the same tango project icons in my application as you are using in the Juce demo…