User module with a name < "juce" cannot compile?

Is it true that if a user module is on the list in Projucer above juce modules, it doesn’t compile? I have had my code inside modules named like “mbo_sth” for ages, and never any problems until today. I created another module with a name starting with “b”, so it appeared on the list in Projucer before all standard juce modules. Then the namespace juce cannot be found (I am on Mac now). If I rename my module with something starting with “k”, “l”, “m” etc. everything starts to work again. Looks like juce modules must be included before user modules which is understandable, but does it mean we should care how to name our modules? Or is this something trivial I am not aware of?

Are you listing which modules your module depends on? E.g. JUCE/modules/juce_opengl/juce_opengl.h at d054f0d14dcac387aebda44ce5d792b5e7a625b3 · juce-framework/JUCE · GitHub

Are you explicitly including those modules’ headers in your module’s header? E.g. JUCE/modules/juce_opengl/juce_opengl.h at d054f0d14dcac387aebda44ce5d792b5e7a625b3 · juce-framework/JUCE · GitHub

Yes, I have all dependent modules listed.
No, I never included them explicitly (I thought it was not needed because dependent modules were listed already in the module header?) But I’ve just included them and it is the same…

It seems that this problem was caused by XCode itself (?). After cleaning all builds, deleting artefacts and restarting, it is working now as expected.