User Sign In with Apple ID

I have been reading through Apple’s doc Implementing User Authentication with Sign in with Apple, and was wondering whether there is a JUCE way of achieving the same result, without directly invoking Apple’s API (which does not look C++ indeed).

The fact we are able to allow In-App Purchases seamlessly with Apple servers using JUCE only makes me think some of Apple’s API functionality is already integrated. I can’t find any information about it anywhere though.

Has anyone managed to allow Sign In with Apple ID with JUCE only? If not, what alternatives have you used? is Firebase good?

Unfortuntely iOS integration is somewhat lacking over the last few years so any functionality in that period needs to be handled by yourself.

Best way to find out if something is supported is to look at the sample code and then search in the juce code base for corresponding function calls - if they’re not there then Juce doesn’t support them.

It really does not look like there is anything about it on the JUCE code… So I’m in for a trip!

thanks for the info : )

In that case: my app uses a web remote server to authenticate users, do you know of any developers using Apple Sign In with Apple JS so users can introduce details to the app’s endpoint, while all the authentication is done on the server side?

This would be the only way I can think of that does not add third-party libraries or additional programming languages (Swift).