VS2012 latest tip warnings

fyi: github and sourceforge repositories don’t seem to be synced.

When i compile latest introjucer in VS2012 i get a trillions warnings like these:

1>c:\users\chkn\documents\cpp_projects\jucequake\juce\modules\juce_core\memory\juce_scopedpointer.h(222): warning C4521: 'juce::ScopedPointer<ObjectType>' : multiple copy constructors specified
1>          with
1>          [
1>              ObjectType=juce::DirectoryIterator::NativeIterator::Pimpl
1>          ] (..\..\Source\Application\jucer_AppearanceSettings.cpp)
1>          c:\users\chkn\documents\cpp_projects\jucequake\juce\modules\juce_core\files\juce_directoryiterator.h(136) : see reference to class template instantiation 'juce::ScopedPointer<ObjectType>' being compiled
1>          with
1>          [
1>          ]
1>c:\users\chkn\documents\cpp_projects\jucequake\juce\modules\juce_core\memory\juce_scopedpointer.h(222): warning C4522: 'juce::ScopedPointer<ObjectType>' : multiple assignment operators specified
1>          with
1>          [
1>c:\users\chkn\documents\cpp_projects\jucequake\juce\modules\juce_core\memory\juce_scopedpointer.h(222): warning C4521: 'juce::ScopedPointer<ObjectType>' : multiple copy constructors specified
1>          with
1>          [
1>              ObjectType=juce::DirectoryIterator
1>          c:\users\chkn\documents\cpp_projects\jucequake\juce\modules\juce_core\files\juce_directoryiterator.h(150) : see reference to class template instantiation 'juce::ScopedPointer<ObjectType>' being compiled
1>          with
1>          [
1>          ]
1>c:\users\chkn\documents\cpp_projects\jucequake\juce\modules\juce_core\memory\juce_scopedpointer.h(222): warning C4522: 'juce::ScopedPointer<ObjectType>' : multiple assignment operators specified
1>          with
1>          [
1>          with
1>          [
1>          ] (..\..\Source\Application\jucer_CommandLine.cpp)
1>          c:\users\chkn\documents\cpp_projects\jucequake\juce\modules\juce_core\files\juce_directoryiterator.h(136) : see reference to class template instantiation 'juce::ScopedPointer<ObjectType>' being compiled
1>          with
1>          [
1>          ]
1>          with
1>          [
1>          with
1>          [
1>          c:\users\chkn\documents\cpp_projects\jucequake\juce\modules\juce_core\files\juce_directoryiterator.h(150) : see reference to class template instantiation 'juce::ScopedPointer<ObjectType>' being compiled
1>          with

Also i had a stack-overflow with introjucer, it seems while parsing a xml file, but unfortunately i could not reconstruct the problem.

Ah, MSVC… Thanks, I’ve avoided that warning now.

Just checked the SourceForge + Github commit lists, and they do both seem to be up-to-date (?)

i always look here:

http://juce.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=juce/juce;a=summary

sourceforge have changed all their URLs - you need to look at
http://sourceforge.net/p/juce/code/commit_browser

http://sourceforge.net/p/juce/code/feed

for the RSS