Welcome Anthony!

Hello all,

We are delighted to announce that Anthony Nicholls, @anthony-nicholls, is the latest addition to the JUCE team.

Many of you may recognise Anthony as a speaker and regular attendee of ADC, and an active member of the forums. Anthony joins us after leaving Focusrite as an engineering manager, looking after 17 engineers working on products like Focusrite Control, Vocaster Hub, RedNet Control, Launchpad for iOS, Novation FLKey, and many more. Anthony has almost 10 years of experience with the JUCE framework from developing plugins at Sonnox such as the Dynamic EQ, to architecting and managing the teams and JUCE applications used to control the most successful audio interfaces in the industry.

Please make him feel welcome!

37 Likes

Thanks for the introduction @t0m. Hey all :wave: looking forward to working with you all and to contribute back to a framework that has played such a significant role throughout my career.

27 Likes

Wow! Amazing addition to the team. Welcome!

2 Likes

We’re already missing you - spent 5 minutes waiting in our catch up this morning before realising you weren’t going to show up :cry:

Really excited to see what you can bring to the JUCE team though, amazing to know you’ll still be contributing great work to our industry!

2 Likes

Thanks @ImJimmi certainly going to miss working directly with the team there - I’m sure we’ll have time to catch up in person soon enough though.

3 Likes

Fantastic news!

2 Likes

Care to share what you are going to work on ?

Thanks !

1 Like

Hi @otristan, nothing specific just yet although I only started today :grin:. Ultimately however, I’m here to help however makes the most sense, and work on whatever is most valuable for the team and the community.

6 Likes

Awesome! Welcome to the team, looking forward to your contributions.

2 Likes

Congrats on the new gig, Anthony!

2 Likes

Splendid!
I always enjoyed talking to you at ADC or some JUCE meetups! The wisdom you shared there was invaluable!
I cannot think of a better addition to the JUCE team!
All the best!

3 Likes

Congratulations and thanks for your past, present and future contributions to the JUCE framework and community!

2 Likes

Welcome! I think you first task should be to give me an Indie 7 badge! :wink:

2 Likes

Nice to see the JUCE team growing! Welcome!

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Wow - congrats @anthony-nicholls - a most worthy addition to the team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations @anthony-nicholls, a great addition to the JUCE team!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

You’re welcome but you have @t0m to thank for that!

2 Likes