I was having trouble getting my Xcode project to build. After some researching, I realised that I hadn't added the library I was referencing to my project.
If I add the library like this via Xcode, then the project builds successfully:
- Click on your project in the upper left of the left pane (the blue icon).
- In the middle pane, click on the Build Phases tab.
- Under "Link Binary With Libraries", click on the plus button.
- Click "Add Other..." (this is a 3rd party library)
- Choose the filename (libVinylTrack.a) from my project's Source folder.
The issue is, of course, that I need to add this configuration via Introducer rather than the Xcode GUI - else my settings could be overwritten later.
The place to do this seems to be in Config > XCode (MacOSX) > Debug > External libraries to link. However, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to enter here.
To clarify, the library I want to link is <project folder>/Source/libVinylTrack.a