AAX can be compiled successfully, but Pro tools displays failure to load

I set up the AAX SDK correctly and obtained the Apple developer account, but the compiled plugin still cannot be loaded by Pro tools, this problem only happens on mac, windiws is normal

After compiling the aax plug-in, I also need to sign twice, am I missing any operation

Are you using a developer version of ProTools? if not have you signed your plugin using wraptool (from PACE)?

Ouch! I did not use the ilok wrapper, maybe the problem is the lack of ilok wrapper

I also want to ask you a question: after I compile the au plugin, reaper can be used directly, but logic always shows corrupted validation, is this also related to the ilok wrapper

No, au plugins should not require any wrapping other than the normal codesign. Maybe check the codesign has worked with something like
codesign --verify --deep --verbose=4 </path/to/plugin.component>

Or attach a debugger to auval and see what happens?

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/My.component: valid on disk
/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/My.component: satisfies its Designated Requirement

The output from the command line looks like this, it doesn’t seem to be a problem, but when loaded in the logic, it just shows a corrupted verification