Added WebBrowser to Demo

I wanted to try the web browser component, so I added it to the demo, here they are zipped:

WebBrowserDemoComponent

New Demo file and headers

I did not put the latest source file into BinaryData and regenerate though.

Bruce

PS - Jules, can you let me know when you grabbed them so I can remove the files?

PPS - removed now defunct links

Thanks Bruce, I’d been meaning to add that to the demo. I’ve got the files, will have a look soon…

I figured. It only took me ten minutes, so it should only take you minus one minute or so. :wink:

Has the JuceDemo WebBrowserDemo code been added to the repository? It seems to be in the JuceDemo Project, but there doesn’t seem to be src for it on SVN

I’m hopeless at remembering to add files to SVN… Sorry, will add it right away!

GREAT!

But it crashes when it encounters Flash content on the webpage. Goto http://www.adobe.com to reproduce.

I uncommented #define JUCE_USE_CAMERA 1 in the amalgamated juce hoping to enable the camera demo but then is does not want to compile:

Line Location Tool:0: symbol(s) not found
Line Location Tool:0: CameraDemo::createListOfCameras() in CameraDemo.o
Line Location Tool:0: “juce::CameraDevice::getAvailableDevices()”, referenced from:
Line Location Tool:0: CameraDemo::comboBoxChanged(juce::ComboBox*) in CameraDemo.o

Aah Flash does work actually but you have to turn Stop on Debugger() off in the Xcode Run menu.

http://www.rawmaterialsoftware.com/juceforum/viewtopic.php?t=4224

[quote=“auspuff”]I uncommented #define JUCE_USE_CAMERA 1 in the amalgamated juce hoping to enable the camera demo but then is does not want to compile:

Line Location Tool:0: symbol(s) not found
Line Location Tool:0: CameraDemo::createListOfCameras() in CameraDemo.o
Line Location Tool:0: “juce::CameraDevice::getAvailableDevices()”, referenced from:
Line Location Tool:0: CameraDemo::comboBoxChanged(juce::ComboBox*) in CameraDemo.o[/quote]

You’d have to make sure the flag is turned off in the demo headers, or it’ll still try to compile all the code that uses the camera stuff.