ARAPluginDemo not playing track audio

Hi, I am new to ARA based plugin development. I have cloned the ARADemoPlugin provided by JUCE and run on Xcode. I have successfully built the VST3 file and ran in Reaper. All UI are loading correctly when I attach the plugin to a track.
The waveforms are also loading correctly but when I play the audio in reaper, it do not have any output but as soon as I remove the plugin, the audio plays correctly.

I have read in another forum that the issue can be of sampleRate or number of channels. Can anyone help out with some pointers regarding the same.

Thanks.

Any help?

The demo does a check if samplerate and channel count match, since ARA plugins have to handle these conversions, but the demo code does not.
If you just want to test the demo, load a sample with the exact same samplerate and channel count into your track in reaper.
If you dont have that and just want to do a quick test, you can change

if (std::make_tuple (audioSource->getChannelCount(), audioSource->getSampleRate()) != std::make_tuple (numChannels, sampleRate) || (readerIt == audioSourceReaders.end()))
{
  success = false;
  continue;
}

to

if (readerIt == audioSourceReaders.end())
{
    success = false;
    continue;
}

Thanks for the suggestions. It was not playing earlier because of the sample rate and channel count check. Now it is playing fine.

Regards.