Audio Product Owner (gn*)
As our Audio Product Owner, you will work in a small, cross-functional team with a strong focus on Agile manifesto. You will be responsible for the dearVR product line and upcoming products, including: gathering requirements from users, enterprise partners, and envision upcoming audio workflows. If you are passionate about audio software development, join us as in a multifaceted creative co-working environment that supports individual growth and knowledge sharing. We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and growing international company.
The position will be full-time, the company language is English, and the office is located in Düsseldorf (Germany).
- Plan and create new tools for 3D Audio production in DAWs, VR, AR and mobile in collaboration with our programmers, domain experts, technical artists and users
- Own the dearVR product line for DAWs and immersive controllers
- Prioritize and maintain the product backlog
- Balance requirements from the stakeholders
- Define epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria together with input from stakeholders and developers
- Lead Sprint Planning and regular backlog refinement with the Scrum team in agreed Agile ways of working, acting as the first point of contact between stakeholders and Scrum team
- Visit audio production studios, trade fairs and understand the customer’s needs
- Very good knowledge of two of our three pro audio workflows in music, post and game audio production
- Experience in product planning, production and release life cycles
- Experience with Agile development processes like Scrum or Kanban
- Very good English skill (written and spoken)
- Desire and ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- Experience with VR/AR media
- Experience with Game production
- Existing network into the Pro-Audio scene
ABOUT DEAR REALITY
Based in Düsseldorf, Germany, Dear Reality GmbH is the leading company in the field of 3D audio technology, immersive audio controllers, and B2B audio production software. Well-known for its binaural, Ambisonics, and multi-channel tools, Dear Reality became part of the Sennheiser group in 2019. Together with Sennheiser, the famous audio giant employing over 2500 people worldwide, Dear Reality is working hand in hand on 3D audio technology, applications, and optimized end-to-end workflows. Our commitment is to deliver high-quality, cutting-edge 3D audio software tools and technology for interactive game and linear audio production.
Please see and listen to www.dearvr.com for details on our products and technology.
Apply through email to email@example.com with your complete CV and the earliest time to start.
Person of contact is Christian Sander (Co-CEO)