Can Projucer create Visual Studio solutions with multiple projects?

I come from a Visual Studio background. I like having one project for my application and one for my unit tests, but grouping those two projects within the same solution.

Is it possible to do this with the Projucer? I can’t seem to get it to create more than one project under the same solution.

If not, I’m sure I can find a workaround like adding the UnitTest project to the Application solution after the Projucer has created them, but if it is possible that would make things easier.

I did a quick search and couldn’t find this question. This one is similar but doesn’t touch on multiple projects per solution.

Cheers!
Shane

JUCE currently does not support this. It will only ever create a single project per solution.

You only need to set up your solution once and add the projects to it.

Whenever you save any changes in the projects in ProJucer, the Visual solution will update them too.

Thanks for the answers.

What I ended up doing was turning my core functionality into a Juce-style module then creating separate Jucer projects for my desktop interface, my command line interface, and my unit tests.

This was annoying at first but I actually ended up with much cleaner architecture :slight_smile: