Can't build VST3

When I try and run a new, blank audio plugin, the standalone and dll build fine but VST3 doesn’t. For the first missing file vsttypes.h, I get cannot open include file and the error: c:\users\insertnamehere\documents\my documents\development\libraries\juce-5.3.2-windows\juce\modules\juce_audio_plugin_client\vst3\../../juce_audio_processors/format_types/juce_VST3Headers.h(95): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pluginterfaces/vst/vsttypes.h': No such file or directory
And yeah in JUCE\modules\juce_audio_plugin_client\VST3 there’s only one file juce_VST3_Wrapper.cpp.

Are files missing in the JUCE download? I tried cloning through git and downloading the zip off the site.

I then get cannot open source file under all the other missing files shown below:
juce%20vst3%20missing%20files

I’m using the latest JUCE and VST3 SDK, building on Windows with Visual Studio 2017.
In global search paths I have Path to JUCE set to the JUCE folder, juce modules set to JUCE\modules and VST3 set the VST_SDK folder

The VST3 SDK path needs to be set to the VST3_SDK subfolder inside the VST_SDK download.