Compile error on VST3 but not Standalone

Hello, I struggled all the day with this issue, I search on the internet but the error is too generic. It is related to the compiler of visual studio I think but I post it on the juce forum because I setup my Visual Studio with PROJUCER. The error was not there yesterday but appeared suddently and I don’t think it is related to the source code because it is about a path that I didn’t manually enter. When I compile, I have the standalone exe file but not the VST3 app. I tried to clean the solution and re-built it, Itried to delete the Builts folder and let PROJUCER recreate it and I tried erasing the Temp folder to clear the cash but nothing worked.
Here is the error I got :

Gravity	Code	Project     Description	File	  Line	State of the suppression
Error	MSB3073	 command "if not exist "C:\Users\t.cleton\Documents\Plug-Ins\BiquadChain\Builds\VisualStudio2022\x64\Release\VST3\\\BiquadChain.vst3\" del /s /q "C:\Users\t.cleton\Documents\Plug-Ins\BiquadChain\Builds\VisualStudio2022\x64\Release\VST3\\\BiquadChain.vst3" && mkdir "C:\Users\t.cleton\Documents\Plug-Ins\BiquadChain\Builds\VisualStudio2022\x64\Release\VST3\\\BiquadChain.vst3"
if not exist "C:\Users\MyName\Documents\Plug-Ins\BiquadChain\Builds\VisualStudio2022\x64\Release\VST3\\\BiquadChain.vst3\Contents\" del /s /q "C:\Users\MyName\Documents\Plug-Ins\BiquadChain\Builds\VisualStudio2022\x64\Release\VST3\\\BiquadChain.vst3\Contents" && mkdir "C:\Users\MyName\Documents\Plug-Ins\BiquadChain\Builds\VisualStudio2022\x64\Release\VST3\\\BiquadChain.vst3\Contents"
if not exist "C:\Users\MyName\Documents\Plug-Ins\BiquadChain\Builds\VisualStudio2022\x64\Release\VST3\\\BiquadChain.vst3\Contents\x86_64-win\" del /s /q "C:\Users\MyName\Documents\Plug-Ins\BiquadChain\Builds\VisualStudio2022\x64\Release\VST3\\\BiquadChain.vst3\Contents\x86_64-win" && mkdir "C:\Users\MyName\Documents\Plug-Ins\BiquadChain\Builds\VisualStudio2022\x64\Release\VST3\\\BiquadChain.vst3\Contents\x86_64-win"

:VCEnd" stopped with code 255.	BiquadChain_VST3	C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v170\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets	150	

I suspect that it has to do with the \\ instead of the \ in the path of the VST3 but I don’t know how to change it and I don’t know why it appeared since it was not there yesterday and I don’t touch stuff like that, I only touch the source code.

Many thanks to anyone that is willing to help !