Demo Runner errors - Reference to 'Point' is ambiguous - “DemoRunner” is damaged and can’t be opened

Howdy! I’m new to JUCE, so sorry if I’m missing something obvious. I am simply trying to run the demo runner to get started but am having no success. When I try to run the demo runner app from the JUCE folder, I get a error popup that says:
" “DemoRunner” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash. "

When I try to and compile and run the demo runner from xcode, I get a bunch of errors saying: “Reference to ‘Point’ is ambiguous”.

I am running mac OS Catalina Version 10.15.4
JUCE Version 5.4.7

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

This was solved recently here: JUCE is busted in Xcode 11.4

It’s best to directly clone JUCE from the official git repo https://github.com/juce-framework/JUCE and switch to the develop branch. Are you familiar with git?

Yes I am! Thank you bunches! Got it working!

Hi Y-N, I cloned JUCE from the develop branch as well, but I am still getting the ‘Point’ is ambiguous issue. Did you have to fix anything else along the way to get it working?

Hello dakkshnandrajog, I did not have to do anything else from what I remember. Are you still getting a the same number of these errors as before?